The goals of Eye On The Post are:
- To serve the Public Interest by educating the public
on the First Amendment, the history of journalism, the journalistic
Code of Ethics and media bias.
- To provide subject matter expertise to the community
and media on media bias relative to The Washington Post.
- To enlist the intellectual skills of the readers of
The Washington Post in order to create a brain trust that will serve as
a check and balance to the paper.
- To provide research and content analysis of The
Washington Post and issue Media Alerts and Reports for the record on
the paper's credibility relative to its own journalistic Code of Ethics.
- To strategically ally with other Media Watch groups
that share similar missions and goals that are in the Public Interest.
- All to the end that we might move The Washington Post
off of its long time anti-Israel bias in reporting on events in the
All contents Copyright ©2002
The Washington Post is a trademark of The Washington Post Company.
EyeOnThePost.org is not affiliated with The Washington Post Company.
Please see our Disclaimer